Monday, April 13, 2009

Shinjuku Jiken

Watched Shinjuku Incident at the new Bugis shopping centre.


Great movie portraying the Yakuzas in Japan although afew stuffs I think aren't really true(not gonne say much)

Alot of things can be learned from this movie, Greed and Revenge isn't good stuff.

What this movie hates are hands. Scenes of them fully slicing off the hands/arms were fucking gory. The scene was so gruesome that I thought i just lost my own aswell and had to check it 3,4 times. I never felt so happy having hands in my life that I'm typing and typing and typing here.

Jackie Chan's frist movie with no kung fu actions. Great actor. First time seeing a movie which he ********.

Daniel Wu's character is also damn sway in the movie. Such poor fella.

Big name Japanese actors were used in this movie(especailly the police officer, damn famous/funny in jap)

Boys and Girls, Drugs are bad, Cheating is bad, Use your hands more often.

No comments: